How do I set up an account?
- Visit https://www.adventistschoolpay.org/?OrgID=ANTB90
- After arriving on the webpage select First-time users link
- Enter you name and password and click register
- Follow the prompts and confirm your email address
- Once your account is activated, log in.
- Select Add New Account/Student
- Add full name of student. If you do not know the account number, leave the space blank. Adventist School Pay will still work appropriately.
- After adding you student, select Done: Specify Amount(s)
- This will take you to the list of Tuition, Fees, and Donations
- Enter the correct monetary amount on the appropriate line item description
- If you select Donation or Other, please send a description to email@example.com
- Follow the appropriate prompts to make your payment
What methods of payment do you accept?
- Electronic Checks (direct withdrawal from your checking account)
- Debit cards (cards with the Visa or MasterCard logos)
- Discover Network
Is my payment information secure?
Who will see my personal information?
Your password, user account and state-of-the-art security measures protect your privacy online. Only your school treasurer will have knowledge of your payment amount, and your payment information is not shared.
How long will it take for my school to receive my tuition?
The funds are sent to the school’s checking account electronically twice per month. Your payment will appear on your next statement following this deposit.
Login to see the next deposit date.
Who issues my receipt?
AdventistSchoolPay will provide confirmation that your payment has been received.
Your “receipt” for payment will appear on the next statement from the school.
Who pays the credit card transaction fees?
Your local school pays the credit card fees. You will receive full credit for the payments you send.
If you would like to reduce the fees to your school, you are encouraged to pay via electronic check.
Can I still send the school a check for my child’s tuition?
Yes. AdventistSchoolPay is simply another method available to you.
Once I establish an AdventistSchoolPay account, am I always required to pay online?
No. You can use all available methods at any time.
What if I make a mistake when completing my transaction?
Contact your local school treasurer for assistance.
Is it acceptable to go into credit card debt when paying tuition?
The program does not encourage debt. The AdventistSchoolPay option is for the convenience of those who prefer to do their banking and financial transactions online.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact the business office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 407-898-1251.